Saturday, May 17, 2008

Heath & Money Foolish

Singaporean are certainly stupid when it comes to what matters most - money & health.
Those around me think I'm nuts eating my daily apple, skipping that soft drink or discarding that fried chicken skin. I say, fuck you, & may you live to a ripe old age, if you're not already over come with rickets or some other ill-health related disease. They know that they are eating unhealthily, yet they bask in this indulgence. They think that exercise is a medicine to take after such a feast. Exercise is a way of life, a daily routine not a magic bullet.

Singaporeans will also destined to be poor. Look at them splurge on overseas trips, like going all the way to Japan to watch some petals open at the coming of Spring. With the Internet we can 'go' places never imagined. Regularly touring, Singaporeans then lament that they are short of cash. They are also too gullible & lazy to be cheated of all their money by some go-rich scam.

Then there are those who go into the forest & only notice the trees. Some tasks may not earn much but with their continual inflow, it all amounts up. A meagre amount will become handful & time would have all passed just as well. A little more hard work & a little more time, an additional source of passive income will come flowing in.

Remain in your 'stable' day-time jobs, fools.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

not all Singaporeans are like that

Anonymous said...

I wish not concur on it. I think nice post. Specially the title attracted me to read the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Easily I agree but I dream the brief should prepare more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your help!

Anonymous said...

Hi everybody! I do not know where to start but hope this site will be useful for me.
I will be glad to receive some assistance at the beginning.
Thanks in advance and good luck! :)

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.