Sunday, April 15, 2007






Farewell, my lady




Today, I formally retire my trusty pair of Asics Gel DS Trainer VII. Version XII (12) is out on the shelves & considering one version is launch annually, that's how many years i've worn them. This pair should had been long retired but if it ain't broken, don't fix it or don't change it in this case. However, the "trusses" & sole started disintigrating after my last tempo run. Pity, coz I wanted a swan song for it in 2 races within a fortnight.

This set of lightweight racer/ trainers has served me very well indeed, with some credible & memorable race results. Most notedly, my victory at the 2005 OSIM Mini Triathlon.

Welcome, Gel SpeedStar II, in "Hard Blue", my 4th pair of Asics shoes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You made some excellent points there. I did a search about the topic and hardly found any specific details on other websites, but then happy to be here, seriously, thanks.

- Lucas